To bring transparency answerability in the administration and functionality of the institution and to provide information about the institution, faculty, and students to all the stake holders and provide a free sharable information about the institution data a Right to Information Cell is established in the College.
Purpose of Right to Information Cell
- Particulars of organization, functions and duties.
- Powers and duties of officers and employees.
- Procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
- Norms set by it for the discharge of its functions.
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
- Statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
- Particulars of arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
- Statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.