The Department of Master of Business administration was established in 2009-10. The department offers two year post graduate programme in MBA with an annual intake of 180 seats. The curriculum for the programme is designed by JNTUK, to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization. The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management.
To be a centre of excellence in management by fostering excellence in education, research, innovation, incubation and values to inspire and groom the students as future leaders to face the challenges of the quality conscious globalised world economy.
- M1: Grooming the students as future leaders by the way of skill based learning
- M2: Develop ethically responsible global business leaders, entrepreneurs, policy-makers and social change agents through holistic education
- M3: To Promote Industry Interaction in the country and abroad for management development.
- PO1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- PO2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- PO3. Ability to develop skill based Leadership ability.
- PO4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- PO5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
The MBA Students will be able to:
- Graduates undertake Skill based Learning in global management, administration and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates possess professional competence to do higher studies, research, lifelong learning for continuous Interaction with Industries for growth and development.
- Graduates are ethically responsible citizens and leaders to empower the business organizations for Social and legal business solutions.
- Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge comprising of finance, marketing and human resources management.
- Ability to recognize the importance of professional development by pursuing management studies that offer challenging and rewarding careers in the field of management.
- Develop the entrepreneurial skills for the future society requirements.