The Department of Master of Business administration was established in 2009-10. The department offers two year post graduate programme in MBA with an annual intake of 180 seats. The curriculum for the programme is designed by JNTUK, to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization. The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management.
To generate top quality business graduate professionals by imparting quality education and training, so that they can meet the industrial needs by taking up existing, new business and social challenges.
To provide quality professional education and effective development in the domain of business management and administration by inculcating professional behavior, ethical values and strong leadership skills.
- Students will be able to acquire in-depth knowledge of Management discipline, including wider and global perspectives, with an ability to discriminate, evaluate, analyze and synthesize existing and new knowledge, and integration of the same for enhancement of knowledge. (Academic result & International / global reach)
- Students will be able to analyze complex business problems critically, apply independent judgment for synthesizing information to make intellectual and/or creative advances for conducting research in a wider theoretical, practical and policy context. (Research and Innovation)
- Students will be able to think laterally and originally, conceptualize and solve managerial problems, evaluate a wide range of potential solutions for those problems and arrive at feasible, optimal solutions after considering public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental factors in the core areas of expertise at the national and international levels. (International / global reach)
- Students will be able to extract information pertinent to unfamiliar industry issues through literature survey and experiments, apply appropriate research methodologies, techniques and tools, design, conduct survey, analyze and interpret data, demonstrate higher order skill and view things in a broader perspective, submit a report about the study in management. (Practical managerial analytical skills, & Industry interaction).
- Students will demonstrate ability to understand management in multifunctional areas like Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Analytics and Supply Chain Management. Also they will be able to demonstrate ability to understand and derive meaningful inferences about organizational performance. (Functional Specialization)
- Students will possess knowledge and understanding of group dynamics, recognise opportunities and contribute positively to collaborative-multidisciplinary management research, demonstrate a capacity for self-management and teamwork, decision-making based on open-mindedness, objectivity and rational analysis in order to achieve common goals and further the learning of themselves as well as others. (Team Work)
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply the same to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, manage projects in the work environment efficiently in respective disciplines and multidisciplinary environments after considering the economical and financial factors. (Industry interaction)
- Students will communicate with the managerial community and with society at large, regarding complex managerial activities confidently and effectively, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation by adhering to appropriate standards, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions. Also they will demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally (Speaking / Writing skills).
- Students will recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in life-long learning independently, with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to improve knowledge and competence continuously. (Continuing education awareness).
- Students will acquire professional and intellectual integrity, professional code of conduct, ethics of research and scholarship, consideration of the impact of research outcomes on professional practices and an understanding of responsibility to contribute to the community for sustainable development of society. (Values, ethics, professional integrity and contribution to society).
- students will observe and examine critically the outcomes of one’s actions and make corrective measures subsequently, and learn from mistakes without depending on external feedback. ( Independent and Reflective Learning)
- students will identify a timely opportunity and using business innovation to pursue that opportunity to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large. (Successful career, immediate employment & entrepreneurship)
The MBA Students will be able to:
- Graduates undertake diverse careers in global management, administration and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates possess professional competence to do higher studies, research, lifelong learning for continuous growth and development.
- Graduates are responsible citizens and leaders to empower the business organizations through their ethical, social and legal business solution.
- Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge comprising of finance, marketing and human resources management.
- Ability to recognize the importance of professional development by pursuing management studies that offer challenging and rewarding careers in the field of management.
- Develop the entrepreneurial skills for the future society requirements.