In order to enhance the growth, Productivity and Competitiveness of Entrepreneur skills among the youth in Andhra Pradesh by Leveraging various disruptive Technological and Engineering Excellence tools, techniques and solutions, our college is organizing an Entrepreneurship Cell from 2015 to discuss and to know the technological innovations and shaping the future of Business, Learn about the innovative solutions, understanding new and emerging relevant technologies in starts-ups and net working opportunities with major Technology Providers.
We focus on promoting technological up gradation and manufacturing excellence with the Indian industry by sharing of Global best Practices and experience in the areas of Engineering and Technological excellence to understand collaborative opportunities with technological companies, start-ups, government officials, etc.
- To promote Entrepreneurship amongst the students.
- To transform the job seekers into job providers.
- To create an entrepreneurial culture in the institution by conducting entrepreneurship motivation camps,awareness camps and development programmes.
- To foster better linkages among industries, institutions and other organizations engaged in promoting small and medium enterprises including NGOs.
- To explore the possibilities to collaborate with the Industry, Government bodies and NGO's to enhance entrepreneurial skills among the students and to provide the right orientation, training and counselling for the students.
- To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities related to micro enterprises.
||Name of the Chairman/Members
|1 ||Dr.V.Venkateswara Rao ||Coordinator1 |
|2 ||Kankipati Ajay Kumar ||Coordinator2 |
|3 ||Dr.SriNagesh- Director ||R&D Member |
|4 ||V.Ranjith Kumar - AME||Member |
|5 ||A.Ramya - CSE ||Member |
|6 ||SK.Ayesha - ECE ||Member |
|7 ||K.Venkateswarlu - EEE ||Member |
|8 ||Ch.Jyothi - MBA ||Member |
|9 ||Y.Srinivasa Rao - ME ||Member |