The Career Center promotes the development of PACE students as professionals by providing the tools to guide you in making career-planning decisions along with developing and marketing your skills to employers.
How Does Career Guidance Help?
Career and college guidance help students understand their strengths and weaknesses and then match them with their skills and interest so that they get the best suitable career choice. One wrong choice can not only cost a lot of money but also amount to waste of some precious years. Professional guides use modern scientific techniques like Career Assessment Test, etc. to find out the student's strengths and weaknesses and then use these results to find a college or career.
When dealing with a lot of options, the most logical solution is the process of strategic elimination. Professional career and college counselling helps in narrowing down the options so that finding the right career or college becomes easy. Professional counsellors also empower you with certain information which is not available to general people. They deduce the facts about colleges or courses out of the advertisements so that the students don't get misled.
College and career counsellors keep a track of the form filling process for all the colleges. They guide the students and parents on how to deal with the form filling procedures and remind them of the deadlines from time to time so that the college admission process goes down smoothly. Most importantly, counsellors help you understand the uniqueness of the student and help in devising a unique career path specifically for the student so that he/she gets the most conducive atmosphere for a steady growth and success in life. With a defined career path, the student gets the maximum output for his/ her efforts.
Like I said in the beginning, it's our efforts and career choices that determine the quality of our life in future. College and career guidance can help you effectively in the career choice part, but there are no alternative of efforts. Career and college guidance matched with hard work, determination and perseverance can ensure a smooth path towards one's dreams.
The Career Guidance Cell has been catering to the needs of students with the following objectives:
- To conduct a survey among students on their career options.
- To organize programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams such as CAT,GRE,GMAT,GATE and to counsel them for higher studies.
- To organize coaching classes on GATE,CAT, TOEFL,GRE etc. towards higher studies.
- To conduct Orientation Programmes for fresher's.
- To organize and offer various programmes on Personality Development, Soft Skills and Communication Skills.
- To organize Various International Internship programs in Various countries with AIESEC & IAESTE Organisations.
Department Coordinators for CGC Activities:
|A.Ramya Krishna ||CSE|
|N Sai Vamsi Krishna ||IT|
|T.Sai Kiran ||EEE|
|Ruthu Priyanka ||AME|
|D.Pushpa Sree ||MBA|
List Of Students In Abroad:
|Country Name||No of Students|